These mega-flavourful prawns make a show-stopping main course. Select king prawns, if available, or choose a smaller variety and reduce the cooking time by 2-4 minutes. addition.
Product used: NutriBullet XXL Digital 7L Air Fryer
- 450g Prawns, Peeled and Deveined
Ingredients for Marinade
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Red Curry Powder
1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
Ingredients for Peanut Sauce
3/4 Cup Peanut Butter, Unsalted
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Chili Sauce
1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- In a large bowl combine the marinade ingredients. Mix thoroughly, then add prawns to the bowl and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator cover, for at least 1 hour.
- While marinating, make the peanut sauce. Add all PEANUT SAUCE ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend to form a smooth, creamy sauce.
- Remove the prawns from the marinade and thread each onto its skewer.
- Select SHELLFISHsetting and adjust cook time to 10 minutes. Press START and allow the Air Fryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
- Spray Cooking Basket with oil and add skewers to basket in a single layer. Continue cooking for the remaining time. Flip half-way through (at 4-minute mark) to ensure even cooking.
NOTE: Some smaller prawns will cook faster and may have a shorter cook time. You may need to reduce cook time according to size or check for doneness before program is complete.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Recipe: Curry Satay Prawns
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 21g
|Total Carbs: 9g
|Dietary Fiber: <1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.