The XXL Digital Air Fryer gets these patties extra crispy – without the excess oil. Serve with tartar sauce and coleslaw for a classic summer supper, any time of year.
Product used: NutriBullet XXL Digital 7L Air Fryer
- 900g Cod Fillets, Pat Dry and Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Tapioca Strarch
- 1 Tsp Old Bay Seaoning
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Spring Onions, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon
1/2 Garlic, Minced
- 2 Egg Whites, Whisked to Foam
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/3 Panko Breadcrumbs
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Place all ingredients, except for cooking spray, in a large bowl. Mix with a fork, breaking apart the fish, until the mixture is fully combined.
- Portion the mixture to form 10 patties.
- Select the FRY setting and adjust cook time to 12 minutes, then press START. Preheat Air Fryer for 2 minutes.
- Spray avocado oil the Cooking Basket and arrange patties evenly in a single layer (you will need to cook these in 2 batches). Spray the top of the patties lightly with additional oil.
Air Fry for the remaining 10 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with the second round of patties.
- Service with your favourite sauce.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Recipe: Cod Cakes
Serving in this recipe: 10
|Total Fat: 1.5g
|Total Carbs: 5g
|Dietary Fiber: 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.