What personal information do we collect?
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, marketing campaigns, surveys, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include first and last name, postal address(es) for billing and shipping, telephone number, email address, IP address, feedback and reviews of Nutribullet products and any other information you choose to provide.
How do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information about you in several ways including by telephone, post and email, through our website and social media, and from public sources (including the Internet).
If you visit bulletbrands.com.au (our Website) to read, browse or download information, our system may record information such as your server address, top level domain (e.g. .com, .au, etc), date and time of your visit to the Website, pages accessed, information downloaded, previous site visited and browser type. This information is used for statistical, reporting and website administration and maintenance purposes.
Like many other websites, our Website may use pixel tags from time to time. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) – tiny graphic images – to tell us what parts of our website you have visited or to measure the effectiveness of any searches you may do on our website. Pixel tags also enable us to send you an email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us. When we send you emails or other electronic messages, we may record where you open the message and click on particular links. We may also record your interactions with our Website in these circumstances. These processes help us to better understand what information is of interest to you.
We may contract with third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. To do this, they will collect information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements. These targeted advertisements may appear on other sites that you visit. This information is collected using a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most websites.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Services or emails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behaviour. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that we use on our website and in our emails that help us deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Personal Information: We use information about you for various purposes related to the Services we are providing to you, including to
- Provide and deliver the Services you request, process transactions (such as shipping products and out-of-stock notices), and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Maintain, protect and improve our Services
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, recipes, offers, promotions, and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content or features to you
- To upload and post your feedbacks and reviews (including your photos and social media usernames);
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Further our business purposes and those of our third party service providers, such as, without limitation, troubleshooting, data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying products or services; identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotions; collaborating with our partners; responding to customer service inquiries; and operating and expanding current or future business activities.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
When you make a purchase or a return, we collect information about the transaction, such as the class or product details, the transaction amount and the date of the purchase/return. Note that we do not store payment card information, such as complete credit card or debit card account numbers. Financial transactions are processed through a variety of third-party transaction partners.
How can you access and update your personal information?
It is your right under privacy law to ask for access to or updating of any of your personal information that may be held by us, except in some limited circumstances. Please see our contact details below. In many cases, we can assist you promptly and informally with these requests. In other cases, we may seek to verify your identity and ask you to make your request in writing.
PO Box 574
PO Box 574