A flavourful marinade makes these salmon fillets taste like they take a lot more effort than they do – perfect for busy weeknights and entertaining alike.
Product used: NutriBullet XXL Digital 7L Air Fryer
1/2 Red Onion, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Zucchini, Small, Sliced
- 1 Yellow Zucchini, Small, Sliced
- 1/3 Cup Green Beans, Trimmed
- 3 Mini Bell Peppers, Halved
- 2 Small Carrots, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Brussel Sprouts, Halved
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 225g Pre-Cooked Chicken Sausage, Sliced
- 3 Springs Rosemary
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add the chicken sausage and toss together to fully combine all ingredients.
- Select POULTRY setting and adjust cook time to 14 minutes. Press START and allow the Air Fryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
- Spray Cooking Basket with oil and add chicken and vegetables in a single layer.
- Allow chicken and vegetables to cook for remaining time. Shake Cooking Basket halfway (at the 6-minute mark) to ensure even cooking.
PRO TIP: For crispier veggies, air fry the mixture in two batches.
Recipe: Chicken Sausage & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
Serving in this recipe: 4
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbs: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.