A flavourful marinade makes these salmon fillets taste like they take a lot more effort than they do – perfect for busy weeknights and entertaining alike.
Product used: NutriBullet XXL Digital 7L Air Fryer
- 4 x 170g Salmon Fillets, Boneless
Ingredients for Marinade
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 25mm Piece Ginger, Peeled & Grated
- 2 Tbsp Spring Onions, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- In a food processor, combine garlic, ginger, spring onions, olive oil, soy sauce and honey. Process on high until fully combined to make a marinade.
- Add salmon to a sealable container or bag and pour the marinade on top. Marinate, refrigerated, for at least 30 minutes.
- Select the FISH setting and press START. Preheat the Air Fryer for 2 minutes.
- Line Cooking Basket with baking paper and spray avocado oil onto the baking paper.
- Load salmon fillets into the Cooking Basket and cook for the remaining time.
Recipe: Honey Garlic Ginger Salmon
Serving in this recipe: 4
Total Fat: 26g
Total Carbs: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.