Juicy salmon burgers are a delicious and fun way to enjoy the tender richness of fresh salmon. Serve between buns, atop a salad, or along with your favourite side dishes for a taste of the sea.
Product used: NutriBullet XXL Digital 7L Air Fryer
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, Packed Tightly
- 1 Shallot Small, Quartered
- 4 x 140g Salmon FIllets, Quartered
3/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg
1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Add the dill and shallots to a food processor and pulse for 1 second at a time, until minced.
- Add the salmon, along with the remaining ingredients, to the food processor. Pulse 5 times for 2 seconds each pulse.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties, roughly 25mm thick.
- Select the FISH setting and adjust cook time to 10 minutes, then press START. Preheat the Air Fryer for 2 minutes.
- Spray oil in Cooking Basket and arrange patties evenly in a single layer. Spray the top of the patties lightly with additional oil.
- Cook for the remaining 8 minutes and flip half-way (at the 4 minute mark) to ensure even cooking.
- Remove cooked patties and serve to your liking. We recommend topping with avocado and seasoned mayonnaise inside your favourite burger bun.
PRO TIP: To elevate classic mayonnaise combine a few heaping spoonful's of mayonnaise with the juice from 1 lemon and a tablespoon of freshly chopped dill.
Recipe: Salmon Burger Patties
Serving in this recipe: 4
Total Fat: 11g
Total Carbs: 16g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.