Flavored with soy, garlic, and ginger, this succulent duo of salmon and bok choy sits beautifully on its bed of fluffy veggie-filled rice
- 1 cup Brown Rice, uncooked–rinsed
- 1 ¼ cup Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- ½ cup Carrots–diced
- ½ cup Edamame–shelled
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Baby Bok Choy
- 650 g Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger–grated
- 1 Garlic Clove–minced
- 1/8 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Add brownrice, broth, carrots, edamame, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the
Cooking Pot of the EveryGrain™ Cooker. Close the lid, select the BROWN RICE setting, and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- While the rice cooks, coat bok choy and salmon with soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and chili in a bowl or dish. Arrange the seasoned bok choy and salmon in the Steaming Basket.
- After the rice has cooked for 20 minutes, open the Cooking Pot, set the Steaming Basket in place, close the lid, and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the Steaming Basket from the EveryGrain™ Cooker and set it aside. Transfer the rice mixture to a serving platter and top with the salmon fillets and bok choy
Recipe: Salmon & Brown Rice with Bok Choy
Servings in this recipe: 4
Total Fat: 6.2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 23.4 mg
Sodium: 584.2 mg
Total Carbs: 41 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g
Sugar: 2.7 g
Protein: 15.3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.