Coconut, pineapple, rum, a frosty taste of paradise… you know the drill (and the song, which we're trying very, very hard not to get stuck in our heads).
- 1 3/4 cup Pineapple, fresh or frozen
11/2 cup Coconut Milk, canned - or Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Coconut, unsweetened flakes
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 2 Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Add ingredients to the pitcher in the order listed.
- Cover the pitcher with the pitcher lid and blend twice using the FROZEN DRINKS program.
- Serve with whipped cream and toasted coconut.