With its powerful 450-watt motor, multiple blade attachments, and precision speeds, the nutribullet® 7-Cup Food Processor simplifies slicing, shredding, chopping, spiralizing, and more to make food prep a breeze. Its large capacity lets you fit more in, while its attachments and precision speeds (high, low, and pulse) can be used to handle any ingredient, from crumbly cheese to hard root vegetables, to soft, stretchy dough. It’s also incredibly easy to clean and store, with dishwasher-safe components and blades designed to fit neatly inside of the work bowl.
1. CHOPPING BLADE: The Chopping Blade is great for finely chopping ingredients for salsas, sauces, dips, soup bases, stir-fries, and purées. It works best with hard ingredients like onions, garlic, carrots, and celery for pan-frying; leafy ingredients like basil or cilantro for pesto or chimichurri; or soft ingredients like cooked beans, squash, and cauliflower for dips and soups.
2. REVERSIBLE THICK SLICE/SHRED DISC: One side slices, one side shreds. Use the Thick Slice side for prepping potatoes, carrots, beets, and other root vegetables for roasting or casseroles; for slicing onions for onion rings; for slicing fruit for pies, cobblers, and crisps; for slicing hard, cured sausage like pepperoni and salami; and more. Use the Thick Shred side for grating cabbage and carrots for coleslaw and other chopped salads; grating potatoes for hash browns or latkes; grating cheeses like cheddar, swiss, or mozzarella; and more.
3. REVERSABLE THIN SLICE/SHRED DISC: One side slices, one side shreds. Use the Thin Slice side for prepping potatoes, carrots, beets, and other root vegetables for frying into chips or making into a galette; for shaving hard cheeses like parmesan or pecorino; for thinly slicing onion, fennel, brussels sprouts, and other ingredients for salads; and more. Use the Thin Shred side for finely grating cheese, shredding vegetables for fritters, and more.
4. SPIRALIZER DISC: Use this attachment for creating noodle-shaped strands from your favorite vegetables. For best spiralizing results, square off the sides of your ingredients lengthwise before inserting into the chute.
5. DOUGH BLADE: This blade works to mix and fold dough for pie crust, pizza dough, small batch biscuits, and shortbread cookies.
*IMPORTANT: Be sure to cut ingredients down into smaller pieces before processing so that they are able to pass through the feed chute.
LOW: used for gentler processing needs, like kneading dough, spiralizing, shredding, and slicing.
HIGH: used for fine processing and/or pureeing. Great for finely mincing garlic and herbs for sauces like pesto, pureeing cooked ingredients for dips, soups, and sauces, making nut butter, and milling oats for oat flour.
PULSE: used for exerting greater control over the texture of ingredients. Great for chopped nuts, herbs, onions/garlic, breadcrumbs, and more.